Rules are always useful and important, they help maintain order and control of what we do. So when starting to handle this new tool that is our blog we should stop to consider what is right and what is not. Here are some of the guidelines I deemed most important to share.
For our own safety we must conduct ourselves with discretion and avoid sharing personal information concerning ourselves or any of our classmates, such as: last name, address, phone number, etc.
To ensure a good outcome of this blogging experience we should always:
- Write substantial constructivist comments and posts that will help each other improve as writers.
- Try to use correct punctuation and grammar (help will be needed to achieve this).
- Write in a respectful and polite manner.
- Always read the comments that have been posted on our own blog so we can approve them or revoke them properly, according to the situation.
- Take full responsibility for everything that appears on our blog.
- Avoid plagiarism.
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY: Enjoy our blogging!