Memories in boxes
……stocked up in dark corners,
…………long forgotten full of dust.
In between spider webs
……secrets are kept hidden
…………under the shadow of their threads.
Insignificant precious junk
……filling up the house,
…………cluttering the walls,
………………eating up our space.
How we long for them to stay
……..C linging on to that last bit of evidence from the past.
THIS SATURDAY: TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!
Now that we have been blogging for a while we have learned about Global Awareness. So now that we are in the global community why not take part in this “Movement” that’s going on all around the world!
Feel good about yourself! Start saving your Planet now!
“Earth Hour 2011 will take place on Saturday 26 March at 8.30PM (local time). This Earth Hour we want you to go beyond the hour, so after the lights go back on think about what else you can do to make a difference. Together our actions add up.”–About Earth Hour at:http://www.earthhour.org/About.aspx
Rules are always useful and important, they help maintain order and control of what we do. So when starting to handle this new tool that is our blog we should stop to consider what is right and what is not. Here are some of the guidelines I deemed most important to share.
For our own safety we must conduct ourselves with discretion and avoid sharing personal information concerning ourselves or any of our classmates, such as: last name, address, phone number, etc.
To ensure a good outcome of this blogging experience we should always:
- Write substantial constructivist comments and posts that will help each other improve as writers.
- Try to use correct punctuation and grammar (help will be needed to achieve this).
- Write in a respectful and polite manner.
- Always read the comments that have been posted on our own blog so we can approve them or revoke them properly, according to the situation.
- Take full responsibility for everything that appears on our blog.
- Avoid plagiarism.
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY: Enjoy our blogging!